San Jose, CA, January 4, 2017—The 2018 Creative Storage Conference (CS 2018) is now taking submissions for presentations as well as sponsorships and exhibits.
The Twelfth Annual Creative Storage Conference (CS 2018) will be held Thursday June 7, 2018 at the DoubleTree Hotel West Los Angeles in Culver City, CA (www.creativestorage.org). For the 2018 conference we are seeking media and entertainment professionals who can add real hands-one experience and independent suggestions for all the sessions.
Speakers and panelists are now being solicited for the 2018 Creative Storage Conference until April 20, 2018. You can submit speakers/panelists for this premier event at http://creativestorage.org/2018SpeakersCall.htm. We have a great agenda planned with 7 sessions throughout the day. There will also be four keynote talks during the conference and perhaps a sponsored reception in the evening. The preliminary agenda for the Creative Storage ConferenceSM is at: http://creativestorage.org/2018Agenda.htm.
Following is a list of the preliminary agenda sessions:
- There’s an IP in my workflow: Digital Storage for modern 8K/4K, HDR Content Creation and Post Production
- The Real State of Virtual Reality: What does it take to be successful?
- What is the Best Bus for Your Workflows to Ride?
- Collaboration in the Clouds: Storing and Delivering Content Where it is Needed
- Rise of the Machines: Machine Learning Enables the Future of Asset Management, Metadata and Security in Media and Entertainment
- Preserving Digital Content—the Challenges, Needs, and Options
- The Front Lines of Media and Storage
This event brings together digital storage providers, equipment and software manufacturers and professional media and entertainment end users to explore the conference theme of “Enabling Immersive Content: Storage Takes Off.” At CS 2018 you can find out the latest developments in digital storage for media and entertainment, find out how other media professionals meet their digital storage needs and network with industry professionals.
Sponsorships and exhibits are available for the 2018 Creative Storage Conference. Several levels of conference, web site and event sponsorship are available as well as a table-top exhibits. Information on the sponsorship and exhibit opportunities are available at http://creativestorage.org/2018Exhibitors.htm.
—Speaker Submission Deadline is April 20, 2018—
For additional information on the conference call 408-202-5098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.