Congrats to ProductionHUB on their new website!
We’re excited to let everyone know about our friend ProductionHUB‘s newly desgined website that will make finding resources, hiring professionals and looking for work simple, streamlined and mobile-friendly.
The following is taken from ProductionHUB’s blog and will let you know what you can expect when you visit their new site!
THE NEW PRODUCTIONHUB IS HERE
In the fast-paced production industry, it’s important for ProductionHUB to keep evolving. That’s why we decided it was time for a completely new look. We took this as an opportunity to match our content, messaging and interface to the same level of quality as our trusted crewing services. Our vision is to make production easier for all, and it’s time our website communicates who we are and why we should be your first stop before the cameras start rolling.
ProductionHUB has been around for nearly 20 years, and we’ve used that experience to fine tune our services to completely accommodate your needs. In this update, we cleared away the clutter so you can focus on the important details for your production and find exactly what you need — no matter where your production may take you. You’ll still find the same expansive network of 150,000 qualified professionals, request board full of project leads for all crew positions around the world and job board with the latest full-time and part-time production industry jobs.
• A simplified main navigation: Get to where you need to go in a click of a button. We cleared the clutter to make way for the most important tools on our website so you can quickly find the resources you need.
• An improved search functionality: We made it easier for you to find what you’re looking for. Right from the homepage, you can easily search for crew and vendors by category and location.
• An overhauled My Account area: Everything you’ll want to access on ProductionHUB is now conveniently located in your My Account area. Manage your profile, post jobs, respond to messages and even contribute to our blog all in the new My Account.
• Streamlined user-funnels to help you easily navigate the website: We grouped the most logical pages together so, whatever you’re looking to accomplish, you’ll know exactly what your next step is.
• Developed mobile-first: We know production professionals are rarely working from a traditional office. Leave the laptop at home — the website is mobile-friendly so you can find and hire local crew and vendors on-the-go.
ProductionHUB first launched as an online alternative to production guides and the yellow pages. Our core services have expanded beyond that into the most trusted resource for finding qualified and experienced crew, vendors and employees. We improved the management tools to help you easily manage everything you need to get done on ProductionHUB. Whether you’re looking for employees and crew or jobs and clients — or both! — we made it easy for you to get a job done. Or just get a job.
Our community is what makes ProductionHUB shine. Without every single one of our 150,000 profiles, we wouldn’t be where we are today. That’s why we decided to give credit where credit is due. Throughout the website, we highlight Featured Profile members from all over, in all different disciplines. This is to celebrate the breadth and depth of talent within our global network of creative professionals. If you’d like to be considered for one of these exclusive positions, contact email@example.com for more information.
The new website celebrates the film and video production in our DNA. With our years of experience, production know-how and a meticulous verification process, it’s no surprise that we’re known as the industry’s most trusted tool. Our team is made of people that have worked in the industry; from large production companies, like the Walt Disney Company and NFL Films, to creative agencies and feature film productions. Everyone at ProductionHUB understands what it’s like to be in your position so we can anticipate and accommodate your needs and provide practical solutions. Unlike many other companies, you will actually speak to a human when you call us. We’ve been working hard on bringing this major update to you and we hope you enjoy using it. Go ahead, get to know the new ProductionHUB.