OWC®, a leading zero emissions Mac and PC technology company, will introduce and demonstrate an entire new family of ground-breaking ThunderboltTM 3-integrated products at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. OWC’s management team and Founder/CEO Larry O’Connor will attend CES Unveiled on January 7th, and the products will be displayed in OWC’s hospitality suite located in the Palazzo Hotel throughout the show.
The new products will launch officially on January 8th, and represent over 30 years of experience developing innovative technology solutions for creative professionals. This new family of Thunderbolt 3 products provides some of the most extreme examples of Thunderbolt 3 technology ever produced. Products launching at CES include:
• ThunderBlade V4 – Ultra resilient and completely silent, the ThunderBlade V4 is the fastest external drive on the market today. Capable of speeds up to 2800MB/s Read and 2450MB/s Write, it is the perfect solution for digital ingest and other high-tech applications. With the included ruggedized hard shell carrying case and capacities from 1TB up to 8TB, this highly-portable drive is ready to take on location. MSRP from $1,199.99 to $4,999.00.
• Envoy Pro EX Thunderbolt 3 – The bus-powered Envoy Pro EX Thunderbolt 3 mobile drive offers high speeds, ruggedness and the ultra-portability of easily being able to carry it in a backpack or coat pocket. Speeds of up to 2600MB/s Read and 1600MB/s Write make it a must-have solution for professionals on the move. At about half the size of most drives in this class, the Envoy Pro EX Thunderbolt 3 is the perfect solution for high-speed applications on the go. Available in capacities of 1TB at MSRP $979.99 and 2TB at MSRP $1,699.99.
• ThunderBay 4 Thunderbolt 3 – Thunderbolt 3 speeds up this award-winning, highly-acclaimed product line. With speeds up to twice as fast as the original and capacities up to 48TB, this new version will continue to provide to performance the pros rely on to create workflows without limitations and meet the demands of the most complex projects. Starting at $699 for 4TB.
• Thunderbolt 3 Dual Display Adapters – Use the displays that best work for you. Connect two DisplayPort 4K displays @60Hz, or one 5K display @60Hz via the DisplayPort model or two HDMI 4K displays @60Hz via the HDMI model. The Dual DisplayPort Adapter has an MSRP of $79.99, while the Dual HDMI Adapter has an MSRP of $99.99.
• Thunderbolt 3 Dock (WindowsTM and Mac) – With the newest version of the award-winning OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock, OWC brings its powerful dock to the Windows world, delivering more connectivity, power and charging capability at the fastest speed available. This sleek dock offers 12 ports including dual Thunderbolt 3, five USB 3.1, Gigabit Ethernet, S/PDIF, combo audio, Mini DisplayPort, SD Card Slot, and supports laptop charging. MSRP is $299.95.
OWC will celebrate its 30-year anniversary in 2018, a milestone that is almost unheard of for a privately-held technology company. Founder Larry O’Connor started the company while still in school, only four years after the launch of the original Macintosh. He honed his focus when he realized he could help other Mac users make their machines better and faster and last longer by offering processor, storage and memory products so they could do their own upgrades. OWC now employs more than 200 people at locations across North America and continues to develop and manufacture the innovative and transformative products OWC customers have come to expect.
Having served the Apple community worldwide since 1988, OWC has become the reliable manufacturer and upgrade provider of choice for Apple and PC enthusiasts with its extensive catalog of accessories, storage, and memory upgrades for nearly every Mac made in the past decade. Recognized for award-winning customer service, OWC provides extensive U.S.-based technical support for Mac and PC users around the world and comprehensive step-by-step installation and support videos.
© 2017 Other World Computing, Inc. All rights reserved. Apple and Mac are the trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Intel and Thunderbolt are trademarks of Intel Corporation registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft. Other marks may be the trademark or registered trademark property of their respective owners.
Visit OWC at: www.owcdigital.com