November 19th, 2016 – NewFilmmakers Los Angeles November Film Festival Film Festival 2016
Blackmagic Design has just released, The Definitive Guide to Editing With DaVinci Resolve. This official hands-on training book covers all aspects of editing with DaVinci Resolve 12.5 and will teach you to be a professional Resolve editor.
What you will learn:
– How to setup projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your work;
– Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming;
– Working with titles, adding graphics, adding effects, and animating with keyframes;
– Syncing audio with video, mixing sound, and using audio overlays for editing;
– Basic color correction techniques using DaVinci Resolve’s legendary color tools;
– How to finish and deliver a project to the web, for broadcast or for digital cinema;
– Dozens of tips throughout the book that will help transform the way you work.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0996152830/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1477954521&sr=8-3&keywords=DaVinci+Resolve+12.5
On November 19th, NewFilmmakers Los Angeles (NFMLA) celebrates another month of astonishing independent cinema! This month’s event will include a general short film program, an InFocus short film program and a feature film premiere.
This month’s InFocus program spotlights American Indian and aboriginal cultures’ influence on modern cinema, emphasizing yet another piece of diversity that exists in Hollywood. In between films, audiences can check out filmmaker Q&As or mingle with one another in the premium South Park Center lounge over cocktails in Downtown LA.
$5 for individual programs
$15 for all-access passes to all three programs with an open bar
For more event information and to purchase tickets, visit: http://www.newfilmmakersla.com/events/event/monthly-film-fest-november-19th-2016/