2016 Creative Storage Conference on June 23rd – The Art of Storage
The Tenth Annual Creative Storage Conference (SM) (CS 2016) will be held Thursday June 23, 2016 at the DoubleTree Hotel West Los Angeles in Culver City, CA (www.creativestorage.org). This event brings together digital storage providers, equipment and software manufacturers and professional media and entertainment end users to explore the conference theme of “The Art of Storage”. At CS 2016 you can find out the latest developments in digital storage for media and entertainment and network with industry professionals.
Conference registration is now open. You can register using this link: http://www.creativestorage.org/2016Register.htm
This one-day conference and exhibits brings together the vendors, end users, researchers and visionaries that will meet growing demand for digital storage for content capture, editing, archiving and content distribution.
6 Sessions and 4 Keynotes Spread Over the Day Cover:
- Tomorrow’s Blockbusters: Changing Needs and Sources for Production Storage
- Storage for Artists: Challenges and Opportunities in Post Production Storage
- Content on the Move: Delivering Storage Content When and Where it is Needed
- Archiving: Don’t Leave the Good Stuff Behind
- Accelerating Workflows: Solid State Storage in Media and Entertainment
- Conversation with Independent Storytellers
Why you should attend:
- Hear how major media equipment suppliers and entertainment industry customers use digital storage technology in all aspects of content creation and distribution.
- Find out the role that digital storage plays in new content distribution and marketing opportunities for a rapidly evolving market.
- See presentations on digital storage in digital acquisition and capture, non-linear editing and special effects.
- Find out how to convert and preserve content digitally and protect it in long-term dependable archives.
- Learn about new ways to create and use content metadata, making it easier to find and use.
- Discover how to combine and leverage hard disk drives, flash memory, magnetic tape and optical storage technology with new opportunities in the digital media market.
- Be at the juncture of digital storage and the next generation of storage for the professional media market.
- Meet folks that can help you further your business and your career as well as future collaborators!
- Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
Corporate sponsors and exhibitors include Advantage Video, HGST, Micron, SGL, Spectra Logic, SwiftStack and Visuality Systems. Media and Organization Sponsors include the AMIA, Bright Blue Innovations Intl., Broadcast Beat, Colonial Purchasing, Coughlin Associates, DCIA, Digital Cinema Society, Digital Production Buzz, Entertainment Technology Center (USC), Drive Trust Alliance, Entertainment Storage Alliance, Flash Memory Summit, HDDFA, Home Toys/AVSystems, M&E Tech, MESS, Parks Associates, Popnetmedia, Post Magazine, PostPerspective, Postproduction.com, ProductionHub.com, RDC, reviewster, SATA-io, STA, SMPTE, SNIA, Tech Target, The Broadcast Bridge, Trusted Computing Group and The Shindler Perspective.